Eggless Cake Recipe

Learn to make eggless/vegetarian cake at home. In less than 45 minutes you can make a cake. Here's the recipe:

Ingredients:


2    cups flour (i.e. maida in Hindi)
1/2 cup curd/yoghurt (i.e. dahi in Hindi)
1/2 cup cooking oil
3/4 cup milk
3/4 cup powder sugar
1    tea sp baking powder
1/2 tea sp soda bi-carb
1    tea sp vanilla essence

Method:
Sieve flour, baking powder and soda bi-carb. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
Butter the baking dish.
Put the mixture in baking dish.
Bake for 40 minutes at 160 degree in oven.
Cake is ready!



7 comments:

Psavla said...

Good very delicious my family n fruends enjiyed eating this cake with butterscotch flavour.Kindly post me all new variety of cake from your recipies.
Thanks

susan said...

Wow, I love it! You are inspiring!!! I just found your blog, I like it because i was seeking for such type of info.
I hope it benefits all one who land up here.
Thanks for sharing!!
http://all4payday.com

Joan said...

Hi thanx for the eggless recipe. I am going to try it with milk pwdr and a dash of roasted rava. Do you know how to make samosas/frankie?
Joan

Unknown said...

I like it , now I'm going to try it.
Thank u

Unknown said...

Nice recipe Thanks for eegless recipe I like it.

food recipes

Unknown said...

Thanks to fantastic menu. I managed to get and it also felt amazing: -)
these eggless cake recipe i go to try.Excellent post! You have timed that to perfection.
How To Get A Tablet Samsung Galaxy 3 ?

Anonymous said...

you put milk and curd both at the same time it looks very strange